Diploma of Construction Management
New in Trimester 1 2019, the Diploma of Construction Management consists of Deakin University's first year degree units and equips you with the skills and knowledge required for a full spectrum of opportunities in the Construction Management field.
Your pathway to Deakin University
|Year||Duration||International Students||Australian Students|
2 trimesters (Fast track)
$26,700 ($3,337.5 per unit)
$21,700 ($2712.5 per unit)
In 2019, a Deakin College Construction Management Scholarship will be offfered to students who are offered a place in the Diploma of Construction Management. The scholarships are valued at 25% of the total tuition fees for the duration of the course.
- Geelong Waterfront Campus
- Eight to twelve months
- March, June and October (From 2019)
Complete and pass eight core units (plus 2 x zero credit point units )
- SRE170 Construction Finance
- SRT141 Building Safety
- SRT153 Building Materials Science
- SRT159 Construction Projects 1
- SRA010 Safety Induction Program (0 credit points)
- STP050 Academic Integrity (0 credit points)
- SRE270 Building Economics
- SRM165 Introduction to Building Information Modelling
- SRT151 Construction and Structures 1
- SRT259 Construction Projects
All Diploma of Construction Management students must complete SRA010 Safety Induction Program and STP050 Academic Integrity. These are 0 credit point compulsory units and do not count toward your total credit requirements.