Payment of Fees
In order to accept the offer of place it is necessary to pay the fees and charges due as indicated in the Letter of Offer. This will include partial course fees plus the Overseas Student Health Cover charge (if applicable).
Payment of the amount due should be made in Australian dollars. When making payment students need to include their Deakin College Student ID, as listed in the Letter of Offer.
Payment can be made by:
GlobalPay for students via Western Union
This is our preferred method and is a fast and secure method enabling us to receive your payment in Australian Dollars, while providing you with the convenience of paying in your own currency.
To make a payment via GlobalPay, visit or click this link
- Select Telegraphic Transfers to pay BANK to BANK
- Select Credit Card method to ensure certainty of the amount to pay in your own currency
- Reference number 12635181
If you are using this method, please ensure that you return Section 2 (Acceptance Form) to the Deakin College Admissions Team one completed.
Telegraphic Fund Transfer/Direct Deposit
Branch: St George's Terrace
Branch Address: 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 Australia
Account Name: Navitas Ltd - MIBT
BSB No: 036 000
Account No: 773841
- Deakin College Student ID Number MUST be quoted in Field 70 - Remittance Information (refer to Deakin College offer letter for student ID).
- A copy must be faxed: : 613 9244 5198 or emailed to Deakin College. New students email: firstname.lastname@example.org Continuing students email: DeakinFinance@navitas.com
Bank Draft/Bank Cheque
Credit Card (Surcharge of 1.5% applies)
To pay by credit card, download and print the Credit card payment authority form, and return the completed form to the Deakin College Admissions Office.
FEE-HELP (Australian Citizens)
Students (Australian Citizens only) may be eligible for FEE-HELP, a government loan scheme. FEE-HELP may assist students to pay all or part of their tuition fees. Students who are eligible for FEE-HELP will receive a 'Request for FEE-HELP assistance' form which will be provided with their Letter of Offer. To guarantee their place at Deakin College students will need to complete and return this form to Deakin College prior to trimester commencement.