How to apply - International Students

Apply through VTAC

If you are a temporary resident currently studying an Australian Year 12* or International Baccalaureate in Australia or New Zealand, applications for a Trimester 1 entry must be made through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).

Online VTAC applications open in August for students starting in the following year. Contact VTAC directly for more information about the application process.

After the VTAC process is complete, students can apply directly to Deakin College.

*VCE, VCAL, HSC, NTCE, QLD Senior Certificate, SACE, TCE, WACE.

Deakin College VTAC Codes

Course International Students
 Diploma of Business (Burwood)  9190192723

Diploma of Commerce (Burwood)


Diploma of Commerce (Geelong Waterfront)


Diploma of Communication (Burwood)


Diploma of Construction Management (Geelong Waterfront)

Diploma of Design (Burwood)  9190110023

Diploma of Engineering (Geelong Waurn Ponds)


Diploma of FIlm, Television and Animation (Burwood)

 Diploma of Health Sciences (Burwood)  9190192703
Diploma of Health Sciences (Geelong Waurn Ponds)  9190392703

Diploma of Information Technology (Burwood)


Diploma of Science (Geelong Waurn Ponds)


Apply directly to Deakin College

If you are an international student studying a course other than Year 12 in Australia, or you are an international student currently living overseas, you may apply directly to Deakin College.


Apply through an Education Agent

Deakin College appoints education agents as representatives to help you with your application to study with us and with applying for your student visa.

You can find a list of our authorised education agents here.