Accept Your Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer explaining the course that has been offered, the fees payable, and your orientation and course commencement dates. You will also receive an Acceptance form that outlines Deakin College’s Conditions of Enrolment and Refund Policy.
To secure your place at Deakin College, you must return your signed Acceptance form and pay tuition fees as specified in your Letter of Offer. Tuition fees can be paid via FEE-HELP (if eligible), direct deposit or credit card.
Here are the steps involved in accepting your offer:
Understanding Your Letter of Offer
Your Letter of Offer outlines the following:
- Deakin College course(s)
- duration of the course(s)
- commencement date(s)
- tuition fee(s)
- condition(s) of the offer (examples of conditions of the offer may include providing official or certified copies of academic transcripts, evidence of citizenship or requiring an interview. Prior to or at the time of accepting your offer, you must provide evidence that you have met all conditions. If you do not provide this evidence, you will not be eligible to proceed with your enrolment.
Acceptance and Payment of Fees
- If applicable, meet any outstanding conditions of offer
- Complete and sign the Acceptance Declaration (Section 2 and 3 of the Letter of Offer)
- If applying for FEE-HELP, please send your Acceptance Declaration to Deakin College Admissions Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information about FEE-HELP
- If not applying for FEE-HELP, email your signed Acceptance Declaration to Deakin College, together with a copy of your passport or citizenship (if not yet provided), to email@example.com together with evidence of your tuition deposit payment.
Attend Orientation and Enrolment
Congratulations, you are just about ready to start your Deakin College course. Your first day at Deakin College will begin at the Orientation and Enrolment day. It is compulsory for all students to attend Orientation and Enrolment. For information about the program go to Orientation and Enrolment.
Students wishing to defer studies must defer their place through the StudyLink Connect Student Portal. The College will re-assess the applicant’s eligibility for the next available study period and re-issue a Letter of Offer accordingly.