Deakin College is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. Our primary focus is the health and well-being of our students and staff.
- All campuses are temporarily closed from 11.59pm, Thursday 15 July to 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July – except to authorised staff, exempt learning and research activities, and those students living on campus. All other staff and students will need to work and study online from home, in line with the current Victorian Government restrictions (July 2021).
- All classes will be taught online until further notice.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide advice if any changes arise.
- Deakin College is looking forward to gradually increasing our activities on-campus in a prioritised, phased and carefully managed way. Learn more about our COVIDsafe Plan.
- See the Current Student FAQs and Future Student FAQs
- Deakin University is posting regular updates relating to on-campus activity. Keep up to date here
- International students who are studying and working in Australia may be able to access financial assistance. Visit the Study Melbourne website
Local Health Services Contacts
- National Coronavirus Helpline – 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Emergency contacts – In an emergency, contact 000
Course/Program Specific Contacts
- Please visit our Contact page to find specific contacts at Deakin College