Deakin College is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. Our primary focus is the health and well-being of our students and staff.
- All campuses are temporarily closed from 8pm Thursday 5 August except to authorized staff, exempt students and students living on campus. All other Deakin College staff and students will need to work and study from home. (August 2021)
- Deakin College classes will remain online in line with the current Victorian Government restrictions until after the Trimester 2 mid-trimester break.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide advice if any changes arise.
- Deakin College is looking forward to gradually increasing our activities on-campus in a prioritised, phased and carefully managed way. Learn more about our COVIDsafe Plan.
- See the Current Student FAQs and Future Student FAQs
- Deakin University is posting regular updates relating to on-campus activity. Keep up to date here
- International students who are studying and working in Australia may be able to access financial assistance. Visit the Study Melbourne website
Local Health Services Contacts
- National Coronavirus Helpline – 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Emergency contacts – In an emergency, contact 000
- Covid-19 vaccination information and bookings
Course/Program Specific Contacts
- Please visit our Contact page to find specific contacts at Deakin College