Deakin College is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and our primary focus is the health and well-being of our students and staff.
- Our courses are currently being taught 100% online
- Deakin College is looking forward to gradually increasing our activities on-campus in a prioritised, phased and carefully managed way. Learn more about our COVIDsafe Plan.
- See the Current Student FAQs, Future Student FAQs, Parent FAQs and Agent FAQs.
- Deakin University is posting regular updates relating to on-campus activity. Keep up to date here
- The Victorian Government has announced financial assistance via the International Student Emergency Relief Fund
Local Health Services Contacts
- National Coronavirus Helpline – 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Emergency contacts – In an emergency, contact 000
Course/Program Specific Contacts
- Please visit our Contact page to find specific contacts at Deakin College