Skip to Main Content

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Deakin College is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and our primary focus is the health and well-being of our students and staff. Follow this site for answers to your frequently asked questions and important contact details.

Latest Updates

Thursday 25 June 2020

Contact Details

Local Health Services Contacts

  • National Coronavirus Helpline – 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
  • Find a doctor or hospital
  • Emergency contacts –  In an emergency, contact 000

Campus Contacts

Course/Program Specific Contacts

  • Please visit our Contact page to find specific contacts at Deakin College

Government Links

World Health Organisation Links

Travel and Student Visa Advice

Back to Top