Deakin College is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously and our primary focus is the health and well-being of our students and staff. Follow this site for answers to your frequently asked questions and important contact details.
Thursday 30 April 2020
- Deakin College is committed to supporting students and staff during this challenging time
- Deakin College is continuing to closely monitor the situation and will communicate directly with students as the situation unfolds
- Deakin University is posting regular updates relating to on-campus activity. Keep up to date here https://www.deakin.edu.au/covid-19-updates
- See the Current Student FAQs, Future Student FAQs, Parent FAQs and Agent FAQs.
- The Victorian Government has announced financial assistance via the International Student Emergency Relief Fund
Local Health Services Contacts
- National Coronavirus Helpline – 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Emergency contacts – In an emergency, contact 000
Course/Program Specific Contacts
- Please visit our Contact page to find specific contacts at Deakin College